TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | -kiznex [Denied]

-kiznex
    -kiznex

Application to TheGame | -kiznex [Denied] Empty Application to TheGame | -kiznex [Denied]

Post by -kiznex Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:46 pm

1. In Game Name: (Please Include any previous names before name changes and previous accounts) -kiznex
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? If yes please explain with links to relevant details on the Nexon forum. Nope Very Happy never in any game, not a hack
    3. Real Name: Bartłomiej (eng. Bart)
    4. Nationality: Poland
    5. Age: 15
    6. In Game Rank: SFC 2 +
    7. Previous Clans:
    I was very much clan on another account but forgot the password and created a new account. I play on esl
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Because I am looking for a serious clan, with a nice atmosphere Smile
    9. Which of our members do you know: Meister-Peek
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: Because I am looking for a solid clan with a nice atmosphere and people to play snd Smile
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: Now little play esl because I have problems with esl wire and then gets minus points esl.eu/pl/player/7889666/
    12. Previous FPS experience: I play combat arms from around 2011 and I play CS: I have it rank 2 ak
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? I would like to have a good time playing with you Smile I am nice, friendly and helpful and funny Razz
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application. I would like to join your clan as I said I am looking for a serious clan permanently Smile

Regards -kiznex
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | -kiznex [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | -kiznex [Denied]

Post by tGenizho Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:54 am

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | -kiznex [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | -kiznex [Denied]

Post by tGenizho Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Application got denied due to members voting. You can try again when ever you want. Thank you for your time and your application.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am