TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame. | -HULIGAN-17 [Denied]

Hudda
    Hudda

Application to TheGame. | -HULIGAN-17 [Denied] Empty Application to TheGame. | -HULIGAN-17 [Denied]

Post by Hudda Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:40 pm

1. In Game Name:09-14 batboiko37, 14-till now -HULIGAN-17
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? Nope, this is my one and only account.
    3. Real Name:Borislav[please call me Huli in-game(if i get accepted ofcourse)]
    4. Nationality:Bulgarian
    5. Age:16
    6. In Game Rank:COL1
    7. Previous Clans:BG BARIN BG, ~ RunAway ~
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan:''BG BARIN BG''-the clan suddenly became inactive, '' ~ RunAway ~''-Randomly kicked for no reason at all.
    9. Which of our members do you know:ARCTIC
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame:I saw you guys ruling with no gear.I tried it and got hooked up, saw many good members.
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: (If applicable)Don't have one.
    12. Previous FPS experience:Counter-strike(1.5-GO), Battlefield franchise, Call of Duty franchise, Crossfire, Team Fortress 2, Wolfteam, Left 4 Dead 2,

Sniper Elite franchise.(I think I've played more but can't really remember them all.
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? From you guys I expect a fun-going clan who plays together.And from me you can

expect a serious(when needed) and (mostly)fun gameplay.
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application.
    So...mmm I like to read(Manga and Visual/Ligh Novels) and watch Anime(alot).I'm also playing Basketball.I haven't typed ''QQ''(proud if that) or cryed over a

death(except from nades, cus fuck them.)Me and my Father use this account(not sure if bannable, but eh), so if you guys talk to me when he's playing he will

just ignore you(won't respone).
    I'm a GP user(never bought Nx).
    I don't really care about my K.d(wich is 1.07).
    I played mainly Elimination on SV, recently got Into SnD and now I play only SnD.
    At the moment I have a chat ban for saying ''Fuck you dammit'' out of jelly(he won 2 perm recon vests and I won shit).600 hours ban holy... (My first ever ban)
    I'm sorry If I have some grammar mistakes.
    I also have a Steam account wich is -Hudda (feel free to add me)
    If you have anymore questions feel free to ask me.

Regards, Hudda aka Huli   Smile
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame. | -HULIGAN-17 [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame. | -HULIGAN-17 [Denied]

Post by tGenizho Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame. | -HULIGAN-17 [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame. | -HULIGAN-17 [Denied]

Post by tGenizho Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:57 am

Application got denied due to members voting. You can try again when ever you want. Thank you for your time and your application.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:42 pm