TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

5 posters

Will you keep playing ca?

Kopukulad13
    Kopukulad13

Will you keep playing ca? Empty Will you keep playing ca?

Post by Kopukulad13 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:33 am

Just wanted to know if you guys will still play ca after the last patch? I think that im quitting, today i found out that when you rent a gun (ak-47,m4a1 etc) you cant join go4ca with it. The game laggs like shit, everyone's running around with nx items and i dont know what else..
    Martinzho
    Martinzho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Will you keep playing ca? Empty Re: Will you keep playing ca?

Post by Martinzho Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:01 pm

Kopukulad13 wrote:Just wanted to know if you guys will still play ca after the last patch? I think that im quitting, today i found out that when you rent a gun (ak-47,m4a1 etc) you cant join go4ca with it. The game laggs like shit, everyone's running around with nx items and i dont know what else..

The new patch is so stupid..
    but i think they will fix it, that the go4 weapon will be putted in as a Go4 item again, so you can use it when they have done it, idk. atleast i hope they fix this..
    JackCarver
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Post by JackCarver Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Maybe I'll quit if they don't remove the FPS limit.

About the rest, I don't care.
    Kopukulad13
    Kopukulad13

Post by Kopukulad13 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Let me know when the lagg issue is fixed, until then im not going to play, just impossible.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Post by tGenizho Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Same here! Im tommorow at Holidays 3 Weeks, so i think if im coming back these things are fixed, i hope so. They're fucking the game everytime more and more.
    Martinzho
    Martinzho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Post by Martinzho Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

true, the game getting worse for every patch they have..
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Post by Amko Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Umm well I think their tought was that most of players bought go4 weapons for perm already so its not a big deal to make something different now, and you can buy standard m4 ( which is a freaking standard gp weapon ) for nx - 470 nx I believe.
    Well I dint think I will spend much time on CA anymore. Thanks nexon, we got nexowned.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Post by tGenizho Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Amko wrote:Umm well I think their tought was that most of players bought go4 weapons for perm already so its not a big deal to make something different now, and you can buy standard m4 ( which is a freaking standard gp weapon ) for nx - 470 nx I believe.
    Well I dint think I will spend much time on CA anymore. Thanks nexon, we got nexowned.

Right Amko. But what is with these players they dont bought the M4 or any other weapon for Permanent? They have to get this gun always for 470 nx? No Thank you. I hope its just a bug, and we can use the Normal m4 for gp again. So anyways im on Holidays for 3 Weeks now and i hope they will get the game right again.
    JackCarver
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Post by JackCarver Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 pm

dmrvc_ wrote:Right Amko. But what is with these players they dont bought the M4 or any other weapon for Permanent? They have  to get this gun always for 470 nx? No Thank you. I hope its just a bug, and we can use the Normal m4 for gp again. So anyways im on Holidays for 3 Weeks now and i hope they will get the game right again.

I heard that it should be fixed soon, and also reskins such as m4 desert warrior will be avaible in go4 (and its logic, since its the same weap with a different textures).

Anyway since I play only snd/go4, I would be able to see exp passes working on go4 rooms, if someone could report it on official CA forum I would really appreciate it.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Post by tGenizho Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:49 pm

JackCarver wrote:Anyway since I play only snd/go4, I would be able to see exp passes working on go4 rooms, if someone could report it on official CA forum I would really appreciate it.

Im not really active on the Forum, or writing any posts there. So i hope someone other who is active and writing posts there, can do this. I hope it will be fixed. Where is the logic of this, that u cant use it. But ok, we'll see what happen.

JackCarver
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Post by JackCarver Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:41 am

At the end I did it, support me at least: forum*nexoneu*com/showthread.php?1353914-Bug-EXP-Passes-not-working-in-Go4-rooms&p=6686471#post6686471

A little ot about offi CA forum, in our recruitment post, nowhere its wrote that we are SnD/Go4 focused xd

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:16 am