TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

+4
Amko
skuutchiiiii
Jimmy
MaxEst
8 posters

Maximillian

MaxEst
    MaxEst
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Maximillian Empty Maximillian

Post by MaxEst Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Tere

Me - Max. Not my real name actually.
    From - Estonia. Tartu.
    Age - 21.
    Study - materials science. Basically half Physics, half Chemistry. It's interesting. Really. It is;
    Like - music. Alot. Like too much. ww.last.fm/user/SustoM - for my music taste; Correct language and -people; Quizzing; Feeling intelligent; Watching comedy TV shows; History; Order;
    I don't - work out in the gym; Love my car; Watch whatever sports competition is on; Play basketball; Have an opinion on Bosnia and Herzegovina and it's loveliness/greatness; Try to get my drivers license; Study IT;
    According to Usheen I - hate black people; Beat up gay people; Never joke/laugh;

CA - started 08.03.2009 with MaxHorror. Best name ever. When the females came out, made a new account since at the same time i got bored of MaxHorror at SFC 2. Ranking up was becoming unbearably slow. Plus who doesn't want to look at a female when you're 15. That acc was called Karm_Mutt. Got banned at major 2. Powerleveling. I was probably the slowest ranking player in the game (after Ush that is), and got banned for that. Oh the irony. Anyways. Then got frustrated and powerleveled MaxHorror to the amazing highrank it is now. Then stopped playing. Came back. Stopped playing. And now came back again.
          Clans:
    1) Mehed Metsast - fireteam hero time. Was fun until they stopped playing CW's completely. Stayed there for probably like half a year. No idea really.
    2) Grimblade Inc - Synck made a new clan. I joined and he started teaching S&D. Stayed there for a few months.
    3) Dukegaming - Synck got in and as i thought he talked me in aswell. Actually i had knifed Tolkien in pub. Ush was happy - i got in. Those were the good old days. Was there for like an eternity. Was an admin, co-leader and noone still remembers me cause i'm not that good, except for nades. Anyways, was in it until the end of it. Don't think i got kicked when i got inactive. So about 4 years.
    4) Arxn, Icosagon and whatever other clan Ush made. I've pretty much been a follower of him and the other people from DG after that.

The End

P.S. - I tend to write long posts rambling on about crap that interests noone, so feel free to skip them.
    Jimmy
    Jimmy
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Maximillian Empty Re: Maximillian

Post by Jimmy Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Didn't manage to read it till the end, too bullshit. MAke up a better one,
    skuutchiiiii
    skuutchiiiii
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Post by skuutchiiiii Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 pm

MaxEst wrote:Tere

BLABLA

The End

;\
    Jimmy
    Jimmy
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Post by Jimmy Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm

skuutchiiiii wrote:

BLABLA

The End

;\
    eeeee LIKE BUTTON
    skuutchiiiii
    skuutchiiiii
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Post by skuutchiiiii Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:33 pm

We're being rude. Max deserves more!!!
    Jimmy
    Jimmy
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Post by Jimmy Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 pm

skuutchiiiii wrote:We're being rude. Max deserves more!!!
    I'm not rude, you are, im just fabulous slash drunk
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Post by Amko Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:06 am

From - Estonia. Tartu.
    Age - 21.
    Study - materials science. Basically half Physics, half Chemistry. It's interesting. Really. It is;
    Like - music. Alot. Like too much. ww.last.fm/user/SustoM - for my music taste; Correct language and -people; Quizzing; Feeling intelligent; Watching comedy TV shows; History; Order;
    I don't - work out in the gym; Love my car; Watch whatever sports competition is on; Play basketball; Have an opinion on Bosnia and Herzegovina and it's loveliness/greatness; Try to get my drivers license; Study IT;
    According to Usheen I - hate black people; Beat up gay people; Never joke/laugh;

CA - started 08.03.2009 with MaxHorror. Best name ever. When the females came out, made a new account since at the same time i got bored of MaxHorror at SFC 2. Ranking up was becoming unbearably slow. Plus who doesn't want to look at a female when you're 15. That acc was called Karm_Mutt. Got banned at major 2. Powerleveling. I was probably the slowest ranking player in the game (after Ush that is), and got banned for that. Oh the irony. Anyways. Then got frustrated and powerleveled MaxHorror to the amazing highrank it is now. Then stopped playing. Came back. Stopped playing. And now came back again.
          Clans:
    1) Mehed Metsast - fireteam hero time. Was fun until they stopped playing CW's completely. Stayed there for probably like half a year. No idea really.
    2) Grimblade Inc - Synck made a new clan. I joined and he started teaching S&D. Stayed there for a few months.
    3) Dukegaming - Synck got in and as i thought he talked me in aswell. Actually i had knifed Tolkien in pub. Ush was happy - i got in. Those were the good old days. Was there for like an eternity. Was an admin, co-leader and noone still remembers me cause i'm not that good, except for nades. Anyways, was in it until the end of it. Don't think i got kicked when i got inactive. So about 4 years.
    4) Arxn, Icosagon and whatever other clan Ush made. I've pretty much been a follower of him and the other people from DG after that.

The End

P.S. - I tend to write long posts rambling on about crap that interests noone, so feel free to skip them.

Love 'ya Very Happy
    Usheen
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Post by Usheen Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:27 am

Someone has to like bosnia i guess.

How far you into your studies now max?
    gogoakadarren
    gogoakadarren
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Post by gogoakadarren Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:05 pm

From - Estonia. Tartu.
    Age - 21.

Clans:

The End

I AGREE !
    Martinzho
    Martinzho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Post by Martinzho Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:11 pm

"According to Usheen I - hate black people; Beat up gay people; Never joke/laugh;"

hahaha
    MaxEst
    MaxEst
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Post by MaxEst Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Usheen wrote:Someone has to like bosnia i guess.

How far you into your studies now max?

Starting my last/3rd year of Bachelors 1st of september.
    Mentalle
    Mentalle
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Post by Mentalle Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm

ohai there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:10 pm