TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

3 posters

Presentazione/Präsentation/Presentation/presentación/簡報

-BRAINSHOCK-
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Presentazione/Präsentation/Presentation/presentación/簡報 Empty Presentazione/Präsentation/Presentation/presentación/簡報

Post by -BRAINSHOCK- Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:51 am

Hello there!!

As a new member it's time to write something about me so...

Nice to meet ya all, I'm Gianmarco and I am 24 years old.
    I type from Italy but was born in Switzerland (near Zurich)..
    I'm searching for Job nowadays and my hobbies are playing games and hang out with the psycopathic people I know, I practice MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and I'm kinda in love with beer (like yesterday that I drank 5-6 glasses of beer).

My gaming experience:
    I started to play CA in 2009 but had lot of rests because of school, basketball, friends etc.
    I am sincere...at the beginning I didn't like CA so much, so I played games like Warrock, Metin2, CABAL and such stuffs but when I returned on CA I saw something that other games didn't have so here I am (I'm writing about the past...it's obvious that nowadays CA isn't more that great game of one time).

That's all about me but feel free to ask everything you want, but attention on what you will ask, I'm still an MMA Fighter Very Happy tongue Very Happy
    Spitles
    Administration

Presentazione/Präsentation/Presentation/presentación/簡報 Empty Re: Presentazione/Präsentation/Presentation/presentación/簡報

Post by Spitles Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:11 am

A drunk MMA fighter, this is wooooooo
    Anyways, welcome on board!
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Presentazione/Präsentation/Presentation/presentación/簡報 Empty Re: Presentazione/Präsentation/Presentation/presentación/簡報

Post by Amko Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Welcome mate Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:59 am