TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | ogKubA [Accepted]

ogkuba
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame | ogKubA [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame | ogKubA [Accepted]

Post by ogkuba Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:34 am

1. In Game Name: Previous: -Johny- Rondziu Gruszka... now: ogKubA
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? Ofc i have xD When i start play this game 5 years ago i download hacks and i use it for 3-4 days. Nexon recall one year ago i was hacking 5 yearsa go and ban most of my acc Very Happy Now i have new PC so fk nexon Razz
    3. Real Name: Kuba
    4. Nationality: Polish
    5. Age: 21
    6. In Game Rank: for Victor
    7. Previous Clans: OnlineGaming, Legion.B, 1stCav
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: I just stop playing this game Very Happy
    9. Which of our members do you know: I don't know which member do you have so i do not know anyone.
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: For CW i don't like public games
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: esl.eu/pl/player/4488467/
    12. Previous FPS experience: Cross Fire, War Rock, CoD 4, Ghost Recon Phantoms
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? I expect many CW on SnD (Go4 or not i don't care). You can expect of me activity and maybe vs or series but only when you missing one.
    15. Most ppl don't admit they use hacks but in this game 9/10 someday use hacks, txt, lag bugs (this is hack from nexon Very Happy ) I didin't said this is right to do it but young players like 15-17y.o use it for fun or for better KD. I used it for fun with some very good player who won go4ca finnals in Cologne, so i hope everybody forgot what happend 5 years ago Very Happy
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | ogKubA [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | ogKubA [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | ogKubA [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | ogKubA [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time. TheGame wish you the best for your 1 Week Trial.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:07 pm