TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame. | -iRx [Denied]

-iRx

Application to TheGame. | -iRx [Denied] Empty Application to TheGame. | -iRx [Denied]

Post by -iRx Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:43 pm

1. In Game Name: -iRx, the name before the namechange was cLy-

2. Do you have any banned accounts? Yes. Name: I don`t have a banned account

3. Real Name: Tim

4. Nationality: German

5. Age: 18

6. In Game Rank: LTC 1

7. Previous Clans: Crystal eSports, ArxN, sorry but i don`t remember my previous clans.

8. Why did you leave your previous clan: The reason why i leave my previos clan was my inactivity.

9. Which of our members do you know: Amko, Isny, Mentalle, Mantucis, and many more.

10. Why do you want to join TheGame: I want to join TheGame. because the time at ArxN was funny and i always enjoyed to play fair CW / WOGL matches with the mates, after my inactivity i search a active,fair, funny and well organized clan.

11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: (If applicable) I don`t have an ESL profile.

12. Previous FPS experience: CSS, COD BO2 at the PS3 and now i am playing some LoL.

14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? I expect a nice clan atmosphere and a nice and fair clan. You can expect from me a fair player with lots of humour and some english skills.

15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application. The decision is yours.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame. | -iRx [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame. | -iRx [Denied]

Post by tGenizho Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame. | -iRx [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame. | -iRx [Denied]

Post by tGenizho Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Application got denied due to members voting. You can try again when ever you want. Thank you for your time and your application.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:40 am