TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

4 posters

[Admin] Punchy

Punchy
    Punchy
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

[Admin] Punchy Empty [Admin] Punchy

Post by Punchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Hey there,

my name is Oliver and I am a 17 years young. In my free time I like to hang out with some friends, we are just chilling around most of the time. I live in North Germany near Hamburg. I will start working on the 1st August and I am gonna start with my driving license soon.

I started to play Combat Arms in the open Beta, January 2009 I guess. I didn't play very active because I was just 11 years old and I played more outside with a bunch of friends. I didn't play the game until February 2010 where I created my current Account. I started with German clans and played most of the time Elimination, One Man Army or Eli Pro. In 2012 I started to play some SnD on Victor, I really liked it and it was fun for me, except that so many players played "Victor rules". June or July 2012 I joined the first "TheGame.", it was my first SnD clan and I had to learn how to play SnD. People were very friendly in the Clan and teached me a lot. After "TheGame." got terminated I stopped to play for a while but after a few months I came back and played some Public games were I met people from "Neutralize" (Vularize's clan). I joined their clan and had some fun and we became good friends. We had a bunch of disputes and I left the clan to join "Original-Gaming", I liked it to play in this clan but after they became inactive and nobody wanted to play CW I left them and joined "Neutralize" again. After a bunch of disputes I left again and joined ArxN. They became inactive as well, I left, joined the clan "Fallen-Gaming" with a bunch of friends from Neutralize (was our backup clan back then) and spent some time there. We all took a break from Combat Arms and we became inactive. Some months later Espen wrote me on facebook that you re-opened "TheGame." and I just joined immediately, but didn't play very active at the beginning but when I started to play CW I had just fun and got active agian. Now I am admin of "TheGame." and I'm really glad to be in this clan.

Regards, Oli aka Punchy Surprised
    Martinzho
    Martinzho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

[Admin] Punchy Empty Re: [Admin] Punchy

Post by Martinzho Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Nice introduce Oliver. i am glad you are a part of TheGame with me and all the other guys, you are an very importen admin in this clan, that holds everything under control, im glad you here with us! Smile
    Spitles
    Administration

Post by Spitles Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 am

17yo and also going to get this f******* driving licence, that's what I am talkin bout broo Smile
    I'm really glad to play with you because you very very stronQ player !
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Post by Amko Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 pm

Clan hop moar, plez.

I am glas that all of us actually took a time to write their introduction, not to say their name and something minor about themselves.
    Good job people, proud of you all.
    Punchy
    Punchy
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Post by Punchy Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:32 am

Basically I was playing with the same people all the time, just in different clans. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:20 am