TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

3 posters

[Admin] kopukulad13

Kopukulad13
    Kopukulad13

[Admin] kopukulad13 Empty [Admin] kopukulad13

Post by Kopukulad13 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:27 pm

About me:
    My name is Kristo, but people call me Chris, im a 16 year old guy from Estonia. In my free time i play basketball and football just for fun, but i do athletics more seriously. I like to drink alcohol, dont think thats a problem but when you dont see me online in the evening on combat arms, im probably somewhere out getting wasted. Starting from september im gonna go to highschool, so i wont be playing ca as much as i am now.

Combat arms:
    I started playing this game in 2009. I used to make an account, spend the 2000gp i got at the beginning, and make a new account again because i didnt know i got gp from the games i played. Ranking up was really slow, i was so happy when i finally reached MSG. At that time i had no idea about Search and Destroy, elimination with 0.30 kd was my deal. I quitted for like 2 years, than started playing again for 3 months, and so on. As you can tell i have had a lot of breaks. In 2012 i started playing search and destroy, i really liked WOGL cause there werent any 25% speed female whores.

Clans i have been to:
    Nuclear Winter, Mehed Metsast (Both estonian clans), Strategy-Legion (Closed, now reopened), ParaDiigiT, (inactive), Damaged~System (inactive), DS v2.0 (Inactive), and now Thegame.

About TheGame. :
    I really had no idea about that clan, i had never heard of it, until one day when i finally left DS v2.0, i met Munny in one public room and he asked me if i would like to join TheGame. So far ive had a lot of good time and funny moments with you guys, so keep up the good work Razz
    Respect.
    skuutchiiiii
    skuutchiiiii
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

[Admin] kopukulad13 Empty Re: [Admin] kopukulad13

Post by skuutchiiiii Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:41 pm

making new acc for gp part got me laughing xd
    Martinzho
    Martinzho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader