TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame. | Mentalle [Accepted]

Mentalle
    Mentalle
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame. | Mentalle [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame. | Mentalle [Accepted]

Post by Mentalle Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:38 am

1. In Game Name: Mentalle, previous IGNs on this account: MaxNRG, -Kangaroo-, TrapCLR, -Virtuoze, -TrueColour
    -HiatuS, previous IGN: Unfaithfull-
    TrueColour (account got locked after recent Nexon verifying maintaince)
    Planeet, previous IGN: -Desperate
    aKangaroo (forgot info after not playing on it for several months)
    -Kangaroo
    Bunch of other accounts I use from time to time, when I am bored and like to play under cover. Info upon request.

2. Do you have any banned accounts? If yes please explain with links to relevant details on the Nexon forum.
    _SherRiff_  (Sold it to a real life friend, account got hacked and got banned after a while)
    3. Real Name: Olgerts
    4. Nationality: Latvian
    5. Age: 19
    6. In Game Rank: MAJ5
    7. Previous Clans:
    G0DS 0F WAR: Member for 6 months, 50 CWs played;
    Kangaroo: Member for 2 months, 50 CWs played;
    FoundatioN: Leader for 2 years, 150 CWs played;
    SpareTimeGaming. : Member for 2 months, 20 CWs played;
    Australia: Leader for 3 months, 90 CWs played;
    ShowDownGaming. : Member for 2 months, 50 CWs played;
    Grimblade Inc : Member for 3 months, 50 CWs played;
    .RageQuit.  : Admin for 4 months, ~ 70 CWs played;
    ArxN : Member for 2 months, ~ 50 CWs played
    - RequieM -  (DejaVu) : Leader for 1,5 years, 600 CWs played.

8. Why did you leave your previous clan:
    G0W was terminated, so was Kangaroo, I terminated FoundatioN after succesful 2 years leading it, left SpareTimeGaming. due to increasing hacking issues within clan, left Grimblade, because all core members quit CA, left .RageQuit. because of inactivity, left ArxN due to it being terminated, stopped leading -RequieM- due to main core members leaving CA.
    9. Which of our members do you know: -Tyrone- , Martinzho, ArxKoala, Wickedjoon, 7ommers, Nublet, Punchyy, IamNasty-, -Aleks, SIXPACK-, TCnut.
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: I am looking for a stable clan to enjoy my moments in the game with. TheGame. is the last clan standing fair play-wise and has always brought a good fight whenever I faced the clan on Bull Terrier. Most of my ex-clanmates and ingame mates are in here as well.
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: (If applicable) Had it, forgot it, not bothering anymore.
    12. Previous FPS experience: Playing Blacklight: Retribution since beta, been core member of 2nd best BL clan for last 1,5 years.
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you?
    I expect the clan to be friendly, active. Open to the new members, not just keeping a closed circle between veteran members of the clan. Perhaps, some tips on how to improve myself. Competitive environment. You can expect me to be as active as I can possibly be. Always up for a clan war. Friendly and down to earth, supportive and always willing to learn new things.
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application.
    I constantly move between UK and Latvia, so that might affect my activity ingame. I have basic editing knowledge (sound/video). I am a musician. In a year I will move to The Netherlands for my university. I am a professional bartender. I speak 4 languages.
    Thanks for taking your time and actually reading this and taking my app into consideration.
    Faithfully,

Olgerts 'Mentalle' Saulite
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame. | Mentalle [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame. | Mentalle [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame. | Mentalle [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame. | Mentalle [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 pm