TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | -BRAINSHOCK- [Accepted]

-BRAINSHOCK-
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame | -BRAINSHOCK- [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame | -BRAINSHOCK- [Accepted]

Post by -BRAINSHOCK- Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:52 pm

1. In Game Name:
    -BRAINSHOCK-

2. Do you have any banned accounts?
    No kind of banned accounts, I only have a blocked one for the famous period when nexon decided to ask dates that I didn't remember after 1-2 years more or less.

3. Real Name:
    Gianmarco

4. Nationality:
    Italian and Swiss

5. Age:
    24 years old

6. In Game Rank:
    MAJ1

7. Previous Clans:
    F.O.L.A Clan --> Left because of inactivity and leader decided to play dirty with MODS (time ago)
    Post Mortem --> Discovered lots of multibanned people inside that Clan
    WatchUrBack --> Left after half day because they wanted to force people to do CWs even when somone had other important things to do.
    XDragons --> Left the Multigaming because of changed management
    ICK Elite --> Saw them not so active, in CWs happened that people was stressing too much.

9. Which of our members do you know:
    I often saw players like -GorillaZ-,Krus7y, XiiZ (when he was in the clan) and one time Martins

10. Why do you want to join TheGame:
    I would like to join the Clan because I always heard  good voices about te maturity inside the clan + I like Go4Ca modus and would have the honor to play that making part of TheGame Team.

11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile:
    I should have a profile on ESL but don't remember my dates atm. I anyway will try to find them and send the link as soon as possible

12. Previous FPS experience:
    Warrock --> Don't play that game because of Hackers
    Point Blank (Italian server) --> Don't play that game because of Hackers
    CrossFire --> Don't play that game for the same reason of PB +
    Arctic Combat --> Game has failed and closed
    COD BO2 --> Don't play it anymore because it became boring aaaaaaand...I forgot it in UK when I went there for vacation (looool)

14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you?
    On my opinion the expecting thing is not so important (correct me if I'm wrong), I mean, I think that a good relationship about people inside a Clan is based of Maturity, Teamwork, good understanding with each other and respect with everybody...expecially with Clan mates.

15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application.

I think I don't have other things to "say" because all my infos are written here.
    It would be a great honor for me if I could make part of the Clan to be with nice people and grow up my SnD skills with high skilled people like you (on my opinion).

My last senteced could sound like an Asslicker (sorry for the word) but I want you to make sure that I'm not of those kind of people.
    I hope my infos will be enough, but feel free to ask further infos about me.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening.

-BRAINSHOCK-
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | -BRAINSHOCK- [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | -BRAINSHOCK- [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:53 am

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | -BRAINSHOCK- [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | -BRAINSHOCK- [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time. TheGame wish you the best for your 1 Week Trial.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:05 pm