TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

3 posters

Application to TheGame | Skootchy [Accepted]

skuutchiiiii
    skuutchiiiii
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Application to TheGame | Skootchy [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame | Skootchy [Accepted]

Post by skuutchiiiii Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:30 pm

1. In Game Name: Scootchy (Scootastiic, banned for using hacks) / Skootchy & ANIME-FREAK
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? aboveeeeeeee
    3. Real Name:Pedrito
    4. Nationality:Tugalish
    5. Age:18
    6. In Game Rank:1st lt & cpt2
    7. Previous Clans:ArxN / z2h&myR most recent cba to make big list of all my clans
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: hackers
    9. Which of our members do you know: only jimmy
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: espen
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: search for Skootchies can add links cos im not a member for 7 dats watwat
    12. Previous FPS experience: cod, crossfire, bf and most recently cs started cod when i was like 13 played cross for about 3 months before ca
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? i expect leader to be poop, you can expect big modem tap carry
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application. i am already in clan so suck it i <3 jimmy
    Jimmy
    Jimmy
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame | Skootchy [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | Skootchy [Accepted]

Post by Jimmy Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:55 pm

I most defineletly love what I'm seeing here. Great Chick. Pedo my deer.Application to TheGame | Skootchy [Accepted] Avatar
    skuutchiiiii
    skuutchiiiii
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Application to TheGame | Skootchy [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | Skootchy [Accepted]

Post by skuutchiiiii Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:18 pm

thx for the support friend
    Jimmy
    Jimmy
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Post by Jimmy Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 pm

skuutchiiiii wrote:thx for the support friend
    that's what bfs are for. i can support u all day long #Wink
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Post by Amko Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:00 am

Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time. Thank you for your application.
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Post by Amko Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:55 pm