TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Applications to TheGame. | pRINT- [Denied]

pRiNT-

Applications to TheGame. | pRINT- [Denied] Empty Applications to TheGame. | pRINT- [Denied]

Post by pRiNT- Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:37 pm

1. In Game Name: pRiNT-
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? Yes, I have a banned account.
    3. Real Name: Zdeněk
    4. Nationality: Czech Republic
    5. Age: 16
    6. In Game Rank: 2lt3
    7. Previous Clans: none
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan:
    9. Which of our members do you know: I saw just a couple of players in continuous games no one else
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: As I say, I've seen a couple of players from the clan and you like their style of play.
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: none
    12. Previous FPS experience: none
    13. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? What do I expect from The Game and The Game expect from certain activities, good company and many others. I could talk forever.
    14. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application. I think I am good, but not so perfect player and it was from your clan would like to learn how to be a better player and a better character.

Thank you in advance for your answer.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Applications to TheGame. | pRINT- [Denied] Empty Re: Applications to TheGame. | pRINT- [Denied]

Post by tGenizho Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:38 am

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Applications to TheGame. | pRINT- [Denied] Empty Re: Applications to TheGame. | pRINT- [Denied]

Post by tGenizho Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:04 am

Application got denied due to members voting. You can try again when ever you want. Thank you for your time and your application.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:43 am