TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | Go4-Hurva [Denied] [Second]

Hurva
    Hurva

Application to TheGame | Go4-Hurva [Denied] [Second] Empty Application to TheGame | Go4-Hurva [Denied] [Second]

Post by Hurva Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:02 pm

1. In Game Name:Go4-Hurva

2. Do you have any banned accounts?De_Hurva for serverlogs(my friend hacked on this acc..)

3. Real Name:Marián

4. Nationality:Czech Republic

5. Age: I'm 13 years old.(i can speek english)

6. In Game Rank: 2lt2

7. Previous Clans: myATTAX. _ AriZona

8. Why did you leave your previous clan: myATTAX.(inactive) _ AriZona(sniper only clan)

9. Which of our members do you know:Precognition,Munny

10. Why do you want to join TheGame:Active players,lot of cw,Go4ca clan

11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile:

12. Previous FPS experience:Special Force2,Artic Combat

14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you?TheGame can teach me on snd,Active players lot of cw|I play only Go4ca and im Active player.

15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application.I search good Go4ca clan,but in CZSK not Go4ca clan and TheGame. is good Go4ca clan with good players.

Good luck my second Aplication to the game Smile
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | Go4-Hurva [Denied] [Second] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | Go4-Hurva [Denied] [Second]

Post by Amko Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | Go4-Hurva [Denied] [Second] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | Go4-Hurva [Denied] [Second]

Post by Amko Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:49 am

Application got denied due to members voting. You can try again when ever you want. Thank you for your time and your application.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm