TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | -aLiieN] [Denied]

laagberg28

Application to TheGame | -aLiieN] [Denied] Empty Application to TheGame | -aLiieN] [Denied]

Post by laagberg28 Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:46 pm

1. In Game Name: -aLiieN
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? If yes please explain with links to relevant details on the Nexon forum. No
    3. Real Name: Danny
    4. Nationality: Germany/Poland
    5. Age:20
    6. In Game Rank:LTC4
    7. Previous Clans:TheGame. InfinitySquad, Legion.B,ArXn, The Movement, NRG-Gaming and some random clans..
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Inactivity, annoying members, closed clans.
    9. Which of our members do you know: Martinzho, AuwakeN, Usheen, EG etc...
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: I like to play with Male, i want a clan, who dont care so much about win/loose and is playing allone for K/D. TheGame. is a Clan, who play in team and are friendly to eatch other.
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: search me on esl Name: aLiieN or number : 5370044/
    12. Previous FPS experience: Warrock, Combat Arms US 2007, CS .... etc
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? A Fair friendly Player with SnD Experience, im a team player. I like to play in a Team who listen to eatch other. I hope the Clanmember will be friendly to me Smile
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | -aLiieN] [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | -aLiieN] [Denied]

Post by Amko Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | -aLiieN] [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | -aLiieN] [Denied]

Post by Amko Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Application got denied due to members voting. You can try again when ever you want. Thank you for your time and your application.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:43 am