TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | -SagiGamer [Denied]

SagiGamer

Application to TheGame | -SagiGamer [Denied] Empty Application to TheGame | -SagiGamer [Denied]

Post by SagiGamer Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:14 am

1. In Game Name: -SagiGamer

2. Do you have any banned accounts? Yes, SyRuP__x3 (powerleveling)
    forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?510595-Powerleveling-SyRuP__x3
    And the original SagiGamer (without the "-") but I can't find the topic maybe because It was too old.
    Those bans happened long time ago, And since then I have learned my mistakes.

3. Real Name: Sagi

4. Nationality: Israeli

5. Age: 17

6. In Game Rank: 1LT

7. Previous Clans: Supreme.IL(2010-2011) , And then friends clans.(not serious one)

8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Because I wanted something serious and mature.

9. Which of our members do you know: Martinzho and EG from Victor game rooms. I played with them snow valley and I was interested in their clan so I asked them if I can join and they told me to send application right there.

10. Why do you want to join TheGame: Because I want to join a mature clan with a mature guys, And I used to play WOGL a lot in the past and I didn't find a good clan for it.(and now there is a GO4)
    I'm saying this because I want to join a clan with a fair rules(Only male characters and not an OP items.(speed and weapons)

11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: esl.eu/eu/combatarms/player/5420262/

12. Previous FPS experience: BF3 , COD MW3 and BO2 , A.V.A

14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? I am expecting that 'TheGame.' will be an active clan and that means to play at least a few games every week.. Im expecting to meet a new great people and to have fun with them in the TS Smile
    'TheGame.' can expect from me an active player and a funny person to talk to and also meet a new nice member.

15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application.
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | -SagiGamer [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | -SagiGamer [Denied]

Post by Amko Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:17 pm