TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

3 posters

Application to TheGame | MaxHorror [Accepted]

MaxEst
    MaxEst
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame | MaxHorror [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame | MaxHorror [Accepted]

Post by MaxEst Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:40 pm

1. In Game Name: MaxHorror, Karm_Mutt, Aju-
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? Powerleveling. forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?419964-Powerleveling-Santono-Karm_Mutt-_Qgel-_NohCho_&highlight=Karm_Mutt
    3. Real Name: Max is close enough. Unless you already have a Max in the clan. Then you can call me Maks.
    4. Nationality: Estonian
    5. Age:21
    6. In Game Rank: Major 3
    7. Previous Clans: MM, Grim, DG, Arxn, Ico
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Ush left us :'(
    9. Which of our members do you know: I don't even know who's in the clan, but i probably know everyone.
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: I was invited, i guess.
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: ww.esl.eu/ee/player/4877463/
    12. Previous FPS experience: Ava - 2 years, CA - 5 years, SF1 - 1 year, Gunz - 1.5 years, SF2 - 6 months, CS:GO 4 months. There have probably been others.
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? People i know.
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application. This application template seems kinda familiar. But i guess we blew the change to take a patent on it.
    Jimmy
    Jimmy
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame | MaxHorror [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | MaxHorror [Accepted]

Post by Jimmy Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:09 pm

MaxEst wrote:1. In Game Name: MaxHorror, Karm_Mutt, Aju-
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? Powerleveling. forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?419964-Powerleveling-Santono-Karm_Mutt-_Qgel-_NohCho_&highlight=Karm_Mutt
    3. Real Name: Max is close enough. Unless you already have a Max in the clan. Then you can call me Maks.
    4. Nationality: Estonian
    5. Age:21
    6. In Game Rank: Major 3
    7. Previous Clans: MM, Grim, DG, Arxn, Ico
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Ush left us :'(
    9. Which of our members do you know: I don't even know who's in the clan, but i probably know everyone.
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: I was invited, i guess.
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: ww.esl.eu/ee/player/4877463/
    12. Previous FPS experience: Ava - 2 years, CA - 5 years, SF1 - 1 year, Gunz - 1.5 years, SF2 - 6 months, CS:GO 4 months. There have probably been others.
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? People i know.
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application. This application template seems kinda familiar. But i guess we blew the change to take a patent on it.
    NO MORE ESTONIANS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | MaxHorror [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | MaxHorror [Accepted]

Post by Amko Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Post by Amko Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:36 am