TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | ____Tastii [Accepted]

____Tastii

Application to TheGame | ____Tastii [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame | ____Tastii [Accepted]

Post by ____Tastii Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 pm

1. In Game Name: (Please Include any previous names before name changes and previous accounts)
    ____Tastii  (first name: xSyneTiiC)

2. Do you have any banned accounts? If yes please explain with links to relevant details on the Nexon forum.
    No.

3. Real Name:
    Dominik

4. Nationality:
    German

5. Age:

6. In Game Rank:
    2LT4

7. Previous Clans:
    -acTiviTy.
    -Team Alcatraz

8. Why did you leave your previous clan:
    Because the clans get already closed

9. Which of our members do you know:
    _Mastrum_, dmrvc_

10. Why do you want to join TheGame:
    TheGame. is still the activestly and only real Male & SnD clan on Combat Arms EU.
    I'm an acive ESL player and have much experience in SnD and already in Combat Arms since 2009.
    I think i can help your clan in clanwars or in the ESL and i want to be a part of TheGame.

11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: (If applicable)
    esl.eu/eu/player/8559142/

12. Previous FPS experience:
    Combat Arms since 2009, CS:GO, Crossfire

14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you?
    I expect good Males and go4- players with a knowledge about the game and what they do.
    Already i expect a friendly and out of the game a funny and quite atmosphere, also ingame on clanwars full concentration.
    TheGame. can expect from me a high active player on combat arms and in the esl, a friendly Friend and a helpful player.

15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application.
    I want to be a part of TheGame. and hope i can enjoy the Game with you.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | ____Tastii [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | ____Tastii [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | ____Tastii [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | ____Tastii [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time. TheGame. wishes you good luck in your 1 Week Trial.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:43 pm