TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | Delta-Bugger [Accepted]

DeltaSkills
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame | Delta-Bugger [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame | Delta-Bugger [Accepted]

Post by DeltaSkills Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:35 pm

1. In Game Name: Delta-Bugger, Delta-Skills
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? If yes please explain with links to relevant details on the Nexon forum. No
    3. Real Name: Stefan
    4. Nationality: Bulgarian
    5. Age:16
    6. In Game Rank:1lt
    7. Previous Clans:PortableGaming
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Inactivity
    9. Which of our members do you know: TCnub
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: Because i am looking for a clan with fair and nice people who play CW's
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: (If applicable) w ww.esl.eu/eu/combat arms/player/7950811/ (cant post direct links, forum restriction)
    12. Previous FPS experience: None
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? Fairplay, respect, activity, friendliness and you can expect the same from me.
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application.
    My name is Delta-Bugger but im not bugging so much, lately i try to play more fair, but the account is old and im too lazy to start a new one. Also i have a lot of ESL experience, im level 40 as you can see.

Last edited by dmrvc_ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 15)
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | Delta-Bugger [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | Delta-Bugger [Accepted]

Post by Amko Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | Delta-Bugger [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | Delta-Bugger [Accepted]

Post by Amko Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:24 pm