TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame. l xRyconZ [Accepted]

Ryconz
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame. l xRyconZ [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame. l xRyconZ [Accepted]

Post by Ryconz Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:03 pm

1. In Game Name: SearcheN , mySEARCHEN , -1nPrime , xRyconZ
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? i got only 1 banned account and its SearcheN but after scammed my account he got banned.
    3. Real Name:Dan
    4. Nationality:Israel
    5. Age:18
    6. In Game Rank:2LT4
    7. Previous Clans:-SearchNDestroy-/UniTy / HomeTownN
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: 2 of them were closed and from one of them ive been kicked for unknown reson
    9. Which of our members do you know:Krus7y
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: i would like to join your clan because im searching for WOGL and sniper clan and i want to make more friends ... and i heared that your clan is very fun clan and its very active too ... i want to have a clan that will accept me for life ^^  
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: (If applicable)
    12. Previous FPS experience: ive been playing combat arms since beta and im also playing a.v.a/cod/bad company
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? i expect of thegame to accept me to your clan and i expect to have fun like i heared you guys do and i expect to be one of you and play with you guys and do some cw and thegame can expect me to be active and to play with other members and to make friends in the clan and to do cw with you guys
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application. i just want to say ty for reading my application and i hope you guys will trust me and accept me
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame. l xRyconZ [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame. l xRyconZ [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame. l xRyconZ [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame. l xRyconZ [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time. TheGame wish you the best for your 1 Week Trial.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:01 pm