TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | IKuramaa [Denied]

Kuramaa
    Kuramaa

Application to TheGame | IKuramaa [Denied] Empty Application to TheGame | IKuramaa [Denied]

Post by Kuramaa Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:02 pm

1. In Game Name: Light--, Luffy_x, Japa, lKuramaa, iKuramaa
    2. Do you have any banned accounts? Never played unfair, always played legit, no accounts banned.
    3. Real Name: Hugo
    4. Nationality: France
    5. Age: 18
    6. In Game Rank: LTC 3
    7. Previous Clans: SniperHistory, Team Dope, Team Astral, FragZone Gaming
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Not a snd only clan, play female and op, no play go4.
    9. Which of our members do you know: Emzyqq, avidan, Munny, Bravery, Spitles, imGod_srybra
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: For have fun first with good guys, for play go4 with the clan too, for have a good skill level clan with high level and who play a lot of cw Smile
    11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: Deleted at moment, I'll create another maybe.
    12. Previous FPS experience: FarCry, FarCry 3, Rainbow six ( old game ^^) , CSS, BF3, COD MW2, MW3, BO, BO2, Ghost.
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? I expect to TheGame to good integrate me, to let me played cw's because I like it, and to enjoy my self in this clan. TheGame can expect of me to played the better I can, To be a friendly guy not complicated, and to be faithful to the clan,  to be a part of it.
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application : Best S&D clan I mean finally :p
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | IKuramaa [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | IKuramaa [Denied]

Post by Amko Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | IKuramaa [Denied] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | IKuramaa [Denied]

Post by Amko Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:40 am

Application got denied due to members voting. You can try again when ever you want. Thank you for your time and your application.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 pm