TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

3 posters

Application to TheGame | Nublet [Accepted]

Usheen
    TG. Forum STAFF
    TG. Forum STAFF

Application to TheGame | Nublet [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame | Nublet [Accepted]

Post by Usheen Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:28 pm

1. In Game Name:Nublet
    3. Real Name: Harry
    4. Nationality: British - Master race
    5. Age: 19
    6. In Game Rank: one above maj? LTC?
    7. Previous Clans: Rise Against, Phantic, Dukegaming, Solis Ortus, ArxN
    8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Was too good for em.
    9. Which of our members do you know: the ones i know
    10. Why do you want to join TheGame: As its the only active clan worth joining
    12. Previous FPS experience: I played spyro year of the dragon at a young age.
    14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you? TheGame. can expect one of the greatest players to play the game. But in the meantime till he applies i shall try my hardest to play well.
    15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application. Usheen is a shit clan leader. Martin > usheen.

Thanks oxoxo
    Sera'sMagicRadar
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame | Nublet [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | Nublet [Accepted]

Post by Sera'sMagicRadar Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:34 pm

Bad Player
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Application to TheGame | Nublet [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | Nublet [Accepted]

Post by Amko Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 am

Thanks for your application, Harry. Will be moved to a voting area Very Happy
    Amko
    Amko
    TG. Administration

Post by Amko Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 am

Your application has been accepted, welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:48 pm