TheGame

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're happy to see You! We are an international Combat Arms male clan.

2 posters

Application to TheGame | gotFRAG- / -CAPSALLDAY [Accepted]

gotFRAG / CAPSLORD
    gotFRAG / CAPSLORD
    TG. Member
    TG. Member

Application to TheGame | gotFRAG- / -CAPSALLDAY [Accepted] Empty Application to TheGame | gotFRAG- / -CAPSALLDAY [Accepted]

Post by gotFRAG / CAPSLORD Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:27 pm

1. In Game Name: Currently gotFRAG- (CPT) | -CAPSALLDAY (LTC)

2. Do you have any banned accounts? Yes, "account selling" aka Ragequitting my 2LT.

3. Real Name: Robin

4. Nationality: German

5. Age: 20

6. In Game Rank: CPT / LTC

7. Previous Clans: InfinitySquad v2 (formerly Infinity.Squad) - Admin in Law,
    TacTix (Whatever their name was) Member and more but can't remember properly.
    (Here Mentalle, just for you) - Requiem - Admin
    ArxN - Member

8. Why did you leave your previous clan: Left TacTix due to inactivity of mine (Personal Reasons). Never really left Infinity.Squad, we just needed a break. A long break.

9. Which of our members do you know: Mentalle and (now) Eni

10. Why do you want to join TheGame: I'm sure I have what you need *wink wink*

11. Provide a link to your ESL Profile: (If applicable) NEIN.

12. Previous FPS experience: Crossfire, Blackshot, WarRock (3rd-Person)APB:Reloaded

14. What do you expect of TheGame and what can TheGame expect of you?
    I expect a well-organized Clan with lots of different Skill-levels. Exchanging of tactics and tips and tricks to strife to become even better. You can expect a friendly and mature yet clown'ish guy that looks forward to share love and bullets.

15. Please include any other comments you feel are relevant to your application.
    I include this comment to feel.jpeg
    Neither will I be able to join with my LTC. It's permanently bound to InfinitySquad now.

Last edited by dmrvc_ on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Organizing and sleeping pills)
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | gotFRAG- / -CAPSALLDAY [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | gotFRAG- / -CAPSALLDAY [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Thank you for your application.
    Your application is going to a voting area and results will be posted here within next 5 days. Thank you for your time.
    tGenizho
    tGenizho
    TG. Leader
    TG. Leader

Application to TheGame | gotFRAG- / -CAPSALLDAY [Accepted] Empty Re: Application to TheGame | gotFRAG- / -CAPSALLDAY [Accepted]

Post by tGenizho Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the community. You may now apply to the in-game clan. Make sure to keep up to current updates on the forum and sign the monthly roll call. If you have any questions feel free to contact a leader or admin at any time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm